Are you in the market for piano movers in Brisbane? When you need to move your piano, the last thing you want is to strain your back by moving it yourself or damage it in the process of moving it. That’s why you need to contact a professional team of Brisbane removalists, who are specialists in moving heavy equipment, such as pianos.
So what makes Packers & Movers Brisbane and Removalists the most reliable piano movers in Brisbane?
Packers & Movers Brisbane are expert removalists in Brisbane
For many people, their piano almost feels like a member of their family and it is a treasured possession, sometimes handed down through the generations. Your piano might be fairly new however, but whether it is a family heirloom or a new purchase, at some point you will need to move it from one place to another.
You might only want to move your piano between rooms or you might be moving home and need to relocate your piano interstate. Whatever your needs, Packers & Movers Brisbane have many years’ experience as piano movers in Brisbane and in relocating pianos for families and businesses.
They have all of the right equipment, so your piano will be moved and transported safely, and positioned exactly where you want it in another room or a new property.
Packers & Movers Brisbane are fully insured
Not only are Packers & Movers Brisbane and Removals insured for any loss or damage to your piano during transit, but they also have an additional insurance that covers loading and unloading. Not many Brisbane removalists have this extra insurance, so if these other companies drop or damage your piano when they are loading or unloading it from their truck, you are not covered.
Did you know that one of the biggest causes of damage to pianos and other heavy objects is when they are actually being loaded and unloaded? When they are in transit they are positioned and secured correctly, so they don’t move and are unlikely to be damaged in any way.
Packers & Movers Brisbane are fully insured, so you have no worries at all when they relocate your piano. So if you need piano movers in Brisbane, be sure to call the best in the business.
When you are moving house, it is important that you select the best furniture removalists in Brisbane, so that you can be sure that all of your belongings are moved safely and in a timely manner. There are quite a few Brisbane removalists available however, so the problem is in knowing how to select the best company for your needs.
To help you make this decision, here are 5 factors to consider when you are investigating Brisbane removalists.
1.Prepacking and unpacking: One of the best services than any furniture removalist can offer is to prepack and unpack your furniture and belongings. This makes a huge difference to your moving day, because you have someone who is experienced to do all of the lifting, packing and unpacking for you.
2.Moving boxes: Having a range of different packing boxes available makes moving day so much easier. Did you know that you can hire or buy your packing boxes? You even have packing boxes for plasma TVs, for cycles, for lamp shades and for large pictures.
3.Heavy items: If you have large items, such as a piano or pool table, then you want to hire furniture removalists in Brisbane who can move these items, as well as prepack and unpack for you. Having to hire two different companies, makes the day too complicated, so look for a company that offers both of these services.
4.Insurances: You want a company that is fully insured for all breakages during transit, as well as during loading and unloading. Some Brisbane removalists only have transit insurance, so this is a very important point for you to check with the company.
5.Testimonials: It doesn’t do any harm to check the company’s website and read their customer testimonials. Any company who is proud of their work will have testimonials on their website for you to read.
With these 5 tips, you should have no problem in locating furniture removalists in Brisbane who are perfect for your next move. So instead of struggling to pack everything yourself, why not hire specialist removalists and reduce the stress and worry on your moving day?
This isn’t a trick question, because if you have previously hired furniture movers in Brisbane, you will know the answer to this question. The one service that most Brisbane furniture removalists don’t offer is pre-packing and unpacking.
Now, if you don’t have much furniture or many belongings, you might wonder what all the fuss is about. If you have a family however, you will understand completely how big a deal this is when you are moving house.
Moving house and organising furniture removals in Brisbane can be a really stressful time, without having to spend 3 or 4 days beforehand, packing up your belongings. This is because you have to sort out all of your furniture, making sure that your plasma TV and wall pictures are packed correctly so they won’t be damaged, that delicate lamps and lampshades are protected from breakage, and that all your dinnerware is safe … and the list just goes on and on.
Sometimes, it is not the moving itself that can cause all of the stress and worry, it is packing up all of your belongings and furniture and then unpacking them all at the other end.
So what you need is a furniture removalist in Brisbane who does absolutely everything for you. Let’s make a list of what you really need in a removalist:
1. Someone to pack and unpack: A hugely important service that makes your day go smoothly and takes all the stress out of moving. For furniture removals in Brisbane, this is a priority.
2. All the heavy lifting done for you: If you have a piano, pool table or other really heavy items that need to be moved, you don’t want to be lifting these yourself. So instead of hiring one company for the move and another to move your piano, find a Brisbane furniture removalist who will do both of these for you.
3. Insurance cover in case of any damages: You don’t just want insurance for the transport of your belongings and furniture, you want insurance cover during loading and unloading as well. Otherwise, if they drop the box with your expensive dinnerware when they are unloading – you don’t have a leg to stand on.
So if you like this list of services, why not check out Packers & Movers Brisbane for your next house move?
Finding the pre packers and removalists in Brisbane can be a frustrating experience. There are lots of furniture removalists available, but how do you know that you have found an honest and reliable company that is fully insured? Well one of the ways is to decide what services you want, before you start on your search.
So do you want a removalist who offers local or interstate moves? How about prepacking, unpacking, and decluttering in Brisbane? Because many people don’t even know that some Packers & Movers Brisbane will prepack and unpack your belongings, and also complete your furniture removal for you.
This is a great service and takes all of the stress away from your moving day – just imagine someone else packing up all of your furniture and then unpacking it at your destination! This has got to be a great way to move home and it would be difficult for anyone to turn down this sort of service.
Anyway, once you know the type of services you require, here are three ways to find the best prepacking company in Brisbane.
Ask around your network: It is always good to ask around your network of friends, relatives and work mates to find out which company they used for their last move and whether they would recommend them to you or not. Another person’s opinion goes a long way, particularly when they are people you know and trust.
Search online: When you have a few names of movers and packers in Brisbane, the next step is to search for their websites online. Most businesses today have a website and those that don’t will miss out on a lot of customers. So find their websites and check out their customer testimonials, their services and their rates.
Talk to them on the phone: The final step is to call them on the phone and have a chat to them, as this helps to give you a feel for the company and how they work. If they are abrupt and unfriendly on the phone, then this is a good indicator that they will be like this in person.
These three steps should help you make your final decision on the best company offering prepacking and removals in Brisbane.
If you are looking for furniture removalists in Brisbane, then you want to be sure that you hire a reliable firm that can get the job done on time and for a reasonable cost. That’s where Packers & Movers Brisbane come in, because they are one of the most popular pre packers and removal companies in Brisbane for all residential, commercial and office removals.
As all furniture removalists in Brisbane are not equal, if you’re sitting on the fence and unsure of who to hire, then here are a few tips on what to look for in a quality furniture removalist.
1. Pre packing and unpacking: One of the best services Packers & Movers Brisbane offers is prepacking and unpacking all of your belongings. This takes a huge amount of stress away from you on moving day, knowing that someone else is going to pack up everything and unpack them at your destination.
2. Local and interstate removals: Some furniture movers only work locally, within a limited boundary, so if you have a long distance or an interstate move in mind, you need to make sure that they offer this service and are fully insured.
3. Online box shop and hire boxes: Trying to find the right boxes for your move can be frustrating, so Brisbane PrePackers can make sure they have a large range of boxes and packaging available for hire, so everything is kept safe during transport.
4. Piano and pool table relocations: Not every removalist is able to safely move and transport really heavy items such as pianos and pool tables. So if you have either of these items in your home, it pays to make a call and confirm that the removalists offer this service.
5. Fully insured: If anything is broken or lost during transit, Brisbane PrePackers are fully insured, so you will be compensated for your loss (it rarely happens).
6. Good reputation: This is a hard one, but the best way to make sure they have a good reputation is by looking for customer testimonials on their website. Any business proud of their work will add these to their website, because it is a good way to drum up business.
So if you are in the market for furniture movers or removalists in Brisbane, call Brisbane PrePackers on 0411 182 208 and get ready for a safe, stress free move.
When you are moving house, placing items into storage or relocating your office, the last thing you want to do is to pack everything yourself, hire a truck and do all the work yourself. It simply makes more sense to call in experienced Brisbane removalists to take the load off your shoulders.
So what are the reasons you might hire removalists in Brisbane?
1. Take away most of the stress involved in moving home.
2. Free up your time to focus on your business, not on the actual move.
3. Have someone else do all the heavy lifting.
4. Spend more time organising the family and not packing your belongings.
5. Take a supervisory role rather than doing all the work yourself.
The main reasons for hiring Packers & Movers Brisbane & Removalists as your removalist is so you can focus on setting up your new home or office at your destination. You don’t have to worry about packing everything in boxes, organising transport and delivery and then unpacking it all at the other end. Instead, when you arrive at your destination, all you have to do is to arrange all your furniture and belongings to suit your new surroundings – job done!
Let’s take a look at the benefits of hiring removalists in Brisbane:
1. Prepacking and unpacking: You don’t have to do anything, but pack your own very personal belongings, because Packers & Movers Brisbane & Removals can pack and unpack everything for you.
2. Heavy lifting is done for you: Don’t worry about your back or finding enough mates to help lift the piano on to the truck, because all the heavy lifting is taken off your shoulders.
3. Beds are reassembled: Your beds are disassembled and reassembled at their destination.
4. Washing machines reconnected: Your washing machine is disconnected and reconnected at your destination.
5. Protective covers: TV, pictures, wine, lamp shades, bikes, chairs, lounges and mattresses are all protected and boxed up as necessary to protect them during the move.
6. Insurances and breakages: Packers & Movers Brisbane & Removalists are fully insured for any eventualities – so you don’t need to worry.
7. Deliveries are on time: Once you schedule your moving day, you can be sure that your move will be completed on time.
So if you are moving in the near future, give Brisbane Prepackers and Removals a call and let them do all the heavy work for you.
If you are ready to organise your move – maybe you have bought a new house, are relocating your office or you need to transport lots of items to a storage facility – then why do all the work yourself?
It is so much easier to hire furniture movers in Brisbane who can do all of the work for you. In fact, if you find the right moving and packers in Brisbane, they will pack and unpack all of your belongings for you as well.
So let’s look at two ways that you can easily find the best movers and packers in Brisbane for your next move.
Ask for references from people you know
One of the best ways to find good furniture movers in Brisbane is to ask around your network. So ask your friends, relatives, neighbours, work colleagues and anyone else you can think of for their recommendations. Who did they use for their last house or office move? If other people have used a moving firm and they were very happy with the service, then this is a huge reason for you to look into them further for your own move.
Check online for their websites
With the internet it is so easy to find just about anything online and that includes movers and packers in Brisbane as well. Simply type your keywords into the search box and you will find all of the local furniture movers in Brisbane. Once you have found a few websites, check out their services and whether they actually do prepack and unpack your belongings and furniture or whether they simply load and unload.
Also, make sure that the furniture movers in Brisbane offer packing boxes for hire, as well as protective covers for your furniture and other items. When you have decided on a likely candidate, call them on the phone and have a chat to them about your needs. If you want a heads up – then check out the Brisbane Prepackers and Movers website, because they offer all of these services at a very affordable price.
Buying a new home is a very exciting time for everyone with new adventures and new friends on the horizon. More often than not, you just can’t wait to move into your new home, but before you get that far you need to move out of your old home. This is when you need to do some serious research into furniture movers in Brisbane, so you can make sure that you find the best company for your move.
So here are 5 things to look for in Brisbane furniture removalists
1. Prepacking and unpacking: Do you want the furniture movers to prepack your belongings and unpack them at your destination? This is a great service, which we didn’t have ten or twenty years ago, when all the movers did then was load and unload your furniture.
2. Local and interstate removals: Do you need your furniture delivered locally or interstate? Obviously this will make a difference to the costs, but if the Brisbane furniture movers are experienced with interstate transport, then you have nothing to worry about.
3. Buy or hire boxes: It is so much easier if the furniture removalists in Brisbane bring their own boxes. Some of them will hire or sell you moving boxes and a few will also buy back any unused boxes. This saves you having to do a separate trip to find boxes elsewhere.
4. Heavy item relocations: If you have heavy or very large items, such as a piano or a pool table, you need to check with the company to make sure that they are able to move these safely. Some companies don’t have the ability to move these heavy items, so it is best to know this before you engage them for your move.
5. Fully insured:Whatever Brisbane furniture removalists you chose, make sure that they are fully insured for any lost items or breakages. The last thing you want is for your belongings to be broken and then there is a tussle with the company about who should pay for the repair or replacement of these items. If they are fully insured, then you are good to go.
So if you are in the market for a top rate furniture removalist in Brisbane, check out Brisbane Prepackers & Removals for a top quality service and competitive rates.
Without a doubt, Brisbane Prepackers are the best moving service in South East Queensland. This is because they have a solid reputation within the industry and they provide a host of services – essential when you are moving your home’s belongings or office equipment, and their clients love them!
So what services do Brisbane Prepackers offer?
1. Prepacking in Brisbane: When you are ready to move to your new home, the thought of packing all your belongings and furniture, as well as moving, can put a huge strain on your family. That’s why Brisbane Prepackers include a prepacking service, which means that they come in a day or so before you move and pack up everything for you. They even unload and unpack everything at the other end. This means that you can focus more on moving into your new home, than moving out of the old one.
2. Office relocations: Moving an entire office or department can be overwhelming, so Brisbane Prepackers come in and pre pack, relocate and unpack all of your office furniture and other items for you at your new destination. This minimises your downtime and keeps your business earning money.
3. Local and interstate removals: It doesn’t matter whether you are moving to the next street or the next State, with this firm all your prepacking in Brisbane can be completed and transported, unloaded and unpacked anywhere in Australia.
4. Piano and pool table relocations: Large, cumbersome items like pianos and pool tables are no problem to Brisbane Prepackers and this service saves you so much time in trying to source another moving company, specifically for these items.
5. Online box hire: They supply boxes for plasma LCD TV’s, lamp boxes, small boxes, large boxes, pushbike boxes, picture boxes, bubble wrap, lounge chair and dining chair covers and a lot of other super useful moving paraphernalia. If you don’t use it all they will even buy it back from you.
So next time you are moving your family or your office, give Brisbane Prepackers a call and you will have a completely stress free experience.
Are you looking for help with furniture removals in Brisbane? Moving house can be a very stressful time, but it doesn’t have to be, because all you need to do is call Brisbane Prepackers, one of the leading furniture removalists in Brisbane. They will sort out all of your furniture moving problems, leaving you to organise your family, rather than worrying about your furniture.
So what can you expect when you call in the expert furniture removalists in Brisbane?
When you have a house full of furniture that needs to be moved, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. First you need to decide if you want to pack all of your household belongings yourself or whether you want the removalists to do this big job for you. Then if you have very heavy items such as pianos and pool tables, you will need to find a furniture removals company in Brisbane who have the equipment to safely relocate these items as well.
Most of us have busy lives and it is hard to find the time to pack up a house full of belonging, whilst still trying to go to work and keep all of the other balls in the air. That’s why having the removalists prepack your belongings the day before the move is a great idea, as this frees up your time so you can sort out everything else that needs arranging.
Not only will Brisbane Prepackers and Removals pack your belongings, but they will also unpack them as well. This makes a huge difference on moving day and can seriously remove a lot of the stress away from your family.
When you are relying on furniture removalists in Brisbane, you want to be sure that they are up to the job, have a good reputation and all of the right equipment to move heavy loads. So it is always a good idea to check out the company’s website and look for testimonials from previous clients. If you are searching for furniture removals in Brisbane, then why not check out Brisbane Prepackers and Removals ? Then you can look forward to a stress free removals day.
Packers & Movers Brisbane will ensure that your household items are adequately wrapped and protected to withstand any heavy friction and rough handling during their transportation. Different objects have varying degrees of fragility. therefore requiring different wrapping material.
The truth is that a removalist company, despite the experience it may have, may not have professionals who are properly trained in packing your everyday or delicate household items.
A professional pre-packing service such as Brisbane Pre-Packers, which owned and operated by Thelma Anderson, offers a number of features that may not be provided by a traditional removalist pre packer.
We understand that all our customers have varying budgets. Some people would prefer to reduce the costs of packing and transporting their possessions to a bare minimum.
Brisbane Pre-Packers, offers 2 pre packing options. Either a full pre pack or a part pre pack. Pre packing is charged by hourly rate or in some cases a fixed quote. We also offer removal packing boxes and all packing materials at a much lower price than storage companies and some online outlets. Online outlets boxes are much thinner than the boxes Packers & Movers Brisbane supply, which means we are unable to full the box completely as they are known to spilt and rip.
Alternatively, if you have boxes that you want us to use, we can limit our services simply to the packing process.
It is unlikely that a removalist will have the experience and understanding as to how your household items and personal items should be properly packed. Pre packers usually have techniques to pack, based on the particular size of an object. Brisbane Pre-Packers, will take into account the amount of protection and care each and every individual object requires. While the item size is naturally important, we will also look into the other important factors like weight, fragility and mobility when packing your household possessions.