Home Removalists Brisbane – Cheap is not necessarily the best option!
When you are looking for home removalists in Brisbane it is important to look at more than a cheap hourly rate.
Before choosing which company to trust your possessions with, we suggest you ask these questions:
- Have they been in the removal business long?
- Are the removalists professionals or does the company employ cheap backpacker labour?
- Have you checked their reviews and testimonials?
- Do they have full insurance and offer a 100% guarantee? Public liability & transit insurance DOES NOT COVER YOUR ITEMS IF THEY ARE DAMAGED WHILE LOADING OR UNLOADING and nor does your home and contents insurance.
- Will they turn up on time?
- Do they have removal pads and trolleys on the truck?
- Will they put plastic on your mattresses for FREE?
- Can you speak directly with the owner?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO then we suggest you keep looking for the company that can safely and efficiently move your belongings. Afterall, moving is stressful enough without moving and having your belongings damaged through carelessness (accidents happen but carelessness can be avoided). In the event of damage, if your home removalists are not fully insured you will end up with a far more costly move than you started out with.
Packers & Movers Brisbane are professional home removalists in Brisbane and offer a full or part service depending on your needs. We only employ local staff to ensure that they provide the highest level of care for our clients’ belongings. We also offer a completely female packing team that can pack your belongings in readiness for your move.
Call on 0411 182 208 to discuss our professional moving service or complete our contact form and we will get in touch to discuss how we can help you to have a stress-free move.